Fadata is a privately owned Joint Stock Company established in 1990. The Company has a strong profile in information system development and implementation software related projects.
1) Migration of web services, part of the integration module of an insurance software. Refactoring of the business logic in the web services in order to match the new business model interfaces. Technologies: Java EE, JDeveloper 11g, ADF 11g, Web Services.
2) Adding SOA module to existing Java application using Oracle web services, parsing XML and Oracle Business components to store the data in Oracle Database. Compose XML result with data, retrieve from the Database. Develop WS Client, Support WSDL description of the services. Technologies: Java EE, Oracle DB, Oracle Business Components, Oracle Web Services, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SOAP, SOAP Attachments, Swing, JDeveloper.
3) Improving the integration capabilities of a leading insurance software product. Exposing functions as web services, development of Java adapters for specific tasks and BPEL processes to orchestrate the integration. Implementation of integration with SAP and SIEBEL. Creating SOAP Web Services and XML transformations with XSLT Technologies: Java EE, Oracle DB, Oracle BPEL Engine, SOAP, Java EE, JDeveloper, XML, XSLT. 4) Migration of over 60 Oracle Forms to Oracle ADF in the configuration interface of an insurance web application. Technologies: Java EE, Oracle ADF,Oracle Forms, JDeveloper 11, Oracle DB. http://www.fadata.eu
Lombard is the only truly pan-European provider of unit-linked life assurance that provides wealth planning solutions to high and ultra-high net worth individuals. The project was for onsite consulting for reorganization of EAI Infrastructure with location Luxembourg. Technologies: TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Designer, Oracle DB.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. The project was for customization of Ericsson billing system for prepaid accounts for the needs of Tim Brasil - Brazilian telecom. Technologies: Java SE, Eclipse.
BNP Paribas is a leading financial institution with nearly 40 billion euro in revenues. Dreamix consulted BNP Paribas on their critical system for private investment banking. The work includes full architectural, design and implementation review. At the end several weak points were found and adequate measures for resolving them were proposed. Dreamix team worked closely with BNP Geneva and Singapore IT departments. Technologies: Oracle ADF, Java.
WorldPay is a leading provider of electronic payment processing solutions in more than 40 countries. They pioneered online payments for small and medium sized businesses and process millions of online payments every day. Dreamix's Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware consultants took part in developing Worldpay's backoffice system. The system is used by Worldpay employees to do financials, customer management and fiscal operations. The technologies included almost all the fusion middleware stack, Oracle WebCenter, ADF, SOASuite, BPM, BAM and Java.
VistaJet is one of the biggest private jet companies, with fleet of 50+ aircrafts. In order to improve their operations Dreamix was hired to deliver Business Processes System that structures the work in Flight Operations, Financial Business Operations and HR departments. Dreamix is doing this using latest Oracle technologies (BPM, SOA Suite) enriching the functions by providing flexible and usable UI in Oracle ADF. As a result of the system, the operations in VistaJet are well structured, traceable and measurable which opens up space for huge improvements reducing the errors. http://www.vistajet.com/
Net mobile AG is a leading international full-service provider for mobile and value-added services and payment solutions.
1)PART - Payment and messaging Analytic and Reporting Tools, is a standalone business intelligence system developed for net mobile AG, provider of mobile payment services, part of the NTT DOCOMO group. It analyses payment transactions and allows net mobile's customers (telecoms and ISVs) to track sales, income, unique customers and most downloaded applications. It is also integrated with Microsoft and Google mobile application online markets. Technologies: Open source solution with Pentaho Data Integration as initial step of the ETL process and Jaspersoft for visualization, Java EE, LDAP, GCB 2.x, GCB 3.0.
2) In-App Payment module is a payment module of a mobile billing system, currently supporting one- time purchases. Includes also an Android library which android application developer can integrate into his application to perform purchases which will be charged to the mobile phone bill. Extension consist of changing the back-end functionality to support subscription payments. These subscriptions are provisioned in a web GUI which also has to be extended. Service Configuration Manager: Refactor OneCMDB (http://www.onecmdb.org/) to use up-do-date versions of the depended libraries. Extend the functionality to meet the client's internal needs. Technologies: Java EE, Hibernate, Spring (Core, MVC, Security), Maven, Apache CFX, ExtJS 3/4 http://www.net-mobile.com
Estafet is one of the largest specialist Process and Integration firms in the UK and a leading Fusion Centre of Excellence. 1) The project is about implementation of the UI module for business process system for a private jet charter company. The project involves retrieving data from database and Web Services, implementation of ADF forms integrated in BPM processes. Technologies: Java EE, Oracle JDeveloper 11g, Oracle ADF 11g, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle BPM Suite 11g, Web Services 2) Our work with Estafet consists of migrating payment gateway for online merchant accounts and risk management products. The project aims to replace the whole back office system implemented in .Net to the Oracle Fusion Middleware stack. Our team takes part in architectural decisions, best practices research, implementation and integration. Technologies: Java EE, Oracle JDeveloper 11g, Oracle WebCenter 11g, Oracle ADF 11g, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle UCMADF 11g, Web Services http://www.estafet.com/
BranchOut is the largest professional networking service on Facebook. Millions of people use BranchOut to get professionally connected. Dreamix created the Enterprise module of the BranchOut project. Technologies: Java EE, Spring, JQuery, CSS, MySql 5, Amazon WS
Auto3P is a global online information services provider for the automotive market.
2) Business Intelligence module for SmartClaims, a system for operating and managerial servicing of crash claims processing by insurance company, developed by Auto3P Bulgaria. The module provides Analyses of claims processing that help optimize financial profits, ad hock analyses (OLAP), what-if analyses. It is developed as an add-on of an existing application with matching look-and-feel. Technologies: QlickView for presentation; Pentaho Data Integration for the ETL process http://www.auto3p.com
Xentio is a boutique BI solution provider. System for analyses and report real-time data for business process outsourcing company (call center) developed for Xentio. It is used for improving the quality of the provided service by analyzing the number and duration of calls, response time, as well as not answered calls. It supports OLAP reports. Technologies: The system is built using Microsoft products: Net Framework, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, SSAS, SSRS
Stemo Ltd is a leading company in the field of information and communication technologies. Dreamix has developed a web based system designed to help risk management processes in the Bulgarian National Risk Agency. Technologies: Java EE, JSF, Facelets, ADF-Faces, EJB 3.0, Oracle, PL/SQL, EJBQL, OC4J. http://www.stemo.bg
P&O Ferries is a British company that operates ferries from the United Kingdom to Ireland and Continental Europe (France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Spain). The company boasts the largest fleet of ships offering a wide range of services and facilities, a comprehensive route network and a frequent passenger and freight services from and to the UK. Dreamix took part in the back-end functionality development of the the online booking system. The system helps the P&O Ferries's customers to book ferry tickets online, to apply amendments on an existing booking and to receive suggestions for ferry trips based on a provided search criteria. Technologies: Java, Spring, JBoss Drools, Apache CXF and SoapUI. http://www.poferries.com